Friday, April 1, 2011

Round up 2011



The Life at the Williams Family Ranch became very busy. We have great guests for the round up weeks and for one day also a big lunch group.

This week we have gathered about 1/3 of the cattle.

Our guests seem to be very happy. They branded calves, now they are looking for more cattle.

~ ~ ~

This week we had a great surprise. When we had cattle in the corrals for branding, a calf got born.



Ranch Chat

Carrol: It was great to get to the corral. Didn't want to come back and cook.:-/
Steffi: :-D
Carrol: don't laugh funny lady.:-P
Steffi: I know for sure I rather would work at the corrals than cook...
Carrol: Thanks for all you do. You help me keep from going nuts. :-))
Steffi: well, I bet they would let me work at the corrals, because of my cooking... :-)
Carrol: oh, nooo
Steffi: :-)
Carrol: Maybe I can try that. :-))
Steffi: please, don't...
Steffi: :-D
Carrol: :-D
Carrol: Just joking
Steffi: hope so :-)
Carrol: yup

~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment